Call For Proposals
Thank you for your submissions. The Call For Proposals is officially closed.
OneHR 2023: Pursue Your HR Journey
ABOUT THE EVENT- A HYBRID EVENT, all Tracks will be presented in-person
All sessions are 45 minutes in length, including all Q&A periods.
TRACK & SESSIONS
We are looking for sessions in the following tracks:
Do you offer a dynamic and captivating presentation on an HR-related topic? Do you engage with your audience and leave them with practical takeaways? We’d love to hear from you! Whether you’re discussing relevant current HR events or the future of HR, we’re looking for a keynote presentation that is relevant to most/all areas of our HR community.
Track 1: Personal Development
- Working More Effectively – Microsoft Office tips & tricks/More effective emails/Being more effective in your daily work
- Telework for Supervisors – From making do to doing better/Having difficult conversations/Relationship building/Leading hybrid teams
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion – DEI as it relates to HR
- Communication Styles – how to identify and maximize your personal communication style
Track 2: Technology, Data & Analytics
- Actionable data – what HR data HR business partners should pay attention to and how to share with business leaders
- Human Capital Trends – the latest in HR data trends and how to prepare for the future
- HR Technology – what’s new in HR tech and how can it improve the employee experience
Track 3: Career Development
- Change Management – effectively dealing with change
- Leading vs. Managing – at every level
- Active Listening – listening to understand, not just to answer/respond
Wrap up the day with a presentation that ties in with our theme “Pursue Your HR Journey.” The ideal endnote presentation will apply to personal and career development and will leave attendees with thought-provoking, inspiring, real-world takeaways that they can immediately apply to their everyday work.