Please register for the 2020 One|HR Conference by Sunday, March 1st at midnight to ensure your space. Limited on-site registration will be available day of the event.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania employees are not responsible for the $29 fee at the time of registration: however, you must register with your @pa.gov email address. If an email cannot be validated as a current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania employee, your registration will be canceled and you will be provided with an alternative link to register and pay admission to the conference.
- You will receive a confirmation email from ProfessionalEd@HarrisburgU.edu after your registration has been submitted successfully.
- Your registration fee includes entrance to the conference, breakfast, lunch, all-day beverages, and a conference program.
- Parking is not included. Attendees are responsible for parking costs, or may take advantage of free parking available at the Farm Show Complex (information will be sent separately)
- For more information on parking, please visit: http://www.parkharrisburg.com
If you need to cancel your registration, please forward your confirmation email to: ProfessionalEd@HarrisburgU.edu