Call for proposals
Below, please find important information about the conference and the Call for Proposals. Please note this Call for Proposals closes January 21, 2022.
Date and Location
March 30, 2022 | Hybrid Event
This summit focuses on best practices in applying analytics to drive business value. Sessions will cover lessons learned and results achieved by implementing analytics solutions. Topics will range from Data Visualization to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and deep learning technologies. These approaches are rapidly becoming critical to gaining new insights and improving performance and services.
Those leading and/or involved in efforts to better utilize data analytics in different disciplines from industry to government to academia will gain great value by attending this summit.
All breakout sessions are 45 minutes, including a brief Q&A period. The Keynote & Endnote address are 40 minutes long.
We are looking for
Dynamic public speakers who are recognized thought-leaders with a vision of the future and who can motivate the audience. All speakers should indicate on their form if they would prefer to speak in-person or participate virtually.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Review the following track and session information.
- Complete a proposal submission form by January 21, 2022. Please complete one form for each potential session.
- Look for an email from Lauren Holubec(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the next steps, including scheduling calls between confirmed speakers and the planning team.
Track & Sessions
We are looking for the following track sessions, listed by track theme and subject.
- Track One: Data Science and Data Visualization
- Track Two: Applied Analytics
- Track Three: Business Analytics